Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be Use to recognize the user … The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent – by activating cookies – it will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application, and the use of the different options or services in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that are well-dealt with by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. That’s why browsing is analyzed on our website to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising space offered on the website as effectively as possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service Requested or used by our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service, bidding These cookies store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on them.